Full Bathrooms: 3
Half Bathrooms: 1
Square Feet: 2850
- Build on your lot or ours! Plan dimensions require a lot minimum of 55’ wide and 65’ deep.
- Cost to build depends on lot price, lot condition, materials, and other interior/exterior selections. We have built this home previously for approximately $130/sf. Contact us today for a free consultation on building your dream home.
- This home has a total of 16 interior rooms: 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, utility room, master closet, dining, kitchen, living room/foyer, computer niche room and upstairs living room. In addition to the 4 bedrooms downstairs (one can be a formal study) and one bedroom upstairs, this home has plenty of space: - The Master Suite connects to a Huge walk-in closet with access to utility room. - Computer Niche Room with built-in desk & storage - Upstairs living room - Outdoor living with covered back porch with fireplace
- Style: Transitional
- Parking: 3 car attached garage
- Heat / Cool: Zoned programmable thermostat, 95% furnace
Tranquility Custom Homes employs the latest technologies and high standards in this brick, stone & frame construction. With quality you can see, to those important materials you can't see, this home has both! With blown fiberglass insulation, low E windows, moisture barriers, high-efficiency 95% furnace, and even a "cut-out" for a optional in-ground storm shelter, you can be assured that Tranquility cares about the "guts" of our homes and not just the cosmetic appearance. From energy-efficiency to a post-tension monolithic slab foundation, a Tranquility Custom Home is BUILT to LAST!
Roof is constructed with Lifetime High Definition Composition Shingles and is highlighted by the Craftsman gables and cedar corbels, garage header, columns, and shutters.
The layout in this floor plan is ideal for busy families...making the best use of the square footage with a flow that makes sense with the way we live today. The Master Suite is along one side of the house and has a large master closet that connects to the utility room making laundry a breeze! The guest suite is on the opposite side of the house with a true Jack-n-Jill bathroom between each bedroom. This bathroom is special as it has a stand-up tiled shower, as well as a tub/shower combo, so two can bathe at one time! Each guest bedroom has ample closet space and the front bedroom has a cute little built-in desk. The living/kitchen/dining is in the heart of the home and open to each each other and the back patio. It even has a powder bath off the kitchen/dining area, an added convenience for you and luxury for guests. The computer niche has a built-in desk and bookshelf perfect for kids' homework/computer time, or better yet, a "control zone" to organize, pay bills, plan menus, or just check your email! Storage is a must-have for us, so we've put tons of it throughout the house. Check out the huge linen cabinet in Jack-n-Jill bath, cabinetry in the utility room, and a spacious pantry with spice rack in the kitchen. And we can't forget about the upstairs! Need a play room for the kids or a secluded guest room with full bath? This space can fit a multitude of uses and gives a family that extra space when you've had enough "together" time.