Full Bathrooms: 3
Half Bathrooms: 1
Square Feet: 2604
- Build on your lot or ours! Plan dimensions require a lot minimum of 70’ wide and 66’ deep.
- Cost to build depends on lot price, lot condition, materials, and other interior/exterior selections. We have built this home previously for approximately $135/sf. Contact us today for a free consultation on building your dream home.
- This home has a total of 14 interior rooms: 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, utility room, master closet, dining, kitchen, living room/foyer, study and upstairs bonus room (or 4th bedroom). In addition, there is a spacious outdoor living area with covered back porch and built-in fireplace.
- Style: Transitional
- Parking: 3 car attached side-entry garage
- Heat / Cool: Zoned programmable thermostat, 95% furnace
Tranquility Custom Homes employs the latest technologies and high standards in this brick, stone & frame construction. With quality you can see, to those important materials you can't see, this home has both! With blown fiberglass insulation, low E windows, moisture barriers, high-efficiency 95% furnace, and even a "cut-out" for a optional in-ground storm shelter, you can be assured that Tranquility cares about the "guts" of our homes and not just the cosmetic appearance. From energy-efficiency to a post-tension monolithic slab foundation, a Tranquility Custom Home is BUILT to LAST!
Roof is constructed with Lifetime High Definition Composition Shingles and is highlighted by the cedar columns and shutters.
The layout in this floor plan is ideal...making the best use of the square footage with a flow that makes sense with the way we live today. The Master Suite is along one side of the house and has a large master closet that connects to the utility room making laundry a breeze! The guest suite is on the opposite side of the house with a true Jack-n-Jill bathroom between each bedroom. Each guest bedroom has ample closet space and the front bedroom has a nook perfect for a desk. The living/kitchen/dining is in the heart of the home and open to each each other and the back patio. It even has a powder bath off the living room/foyer area, an added convenience for you and luxury for guests. Storage is a must-have for us, so we've put tons of it throughout the house. Check out the huge linen cabinet in Jack-n-Jill bath, cabinetry in the utility room, kitchen cabinets to the ceiling, and extra space between the garages for lots of storage. And we can't forget about the upstairs! Need a play room for the kids or a secluded guest room with full bath? This space can fit a multitude of uses and gives a family that extra space when you've had enough "together" time.